injuries from nether

Alila

injuries from nether

Post by Alila »

Hi,
A little spoilery about Alila's background, but she has a long history of nether-inflicted injuries. Nothing ever immediately fatal, but they would have piled up over the years. Given recent events--she was fully submerged in nether two or three times--I have been roleplaying that her old injuries, maybe exacerbated by this situation, have been troubling her some. Is this okay? Are there any concerns or suggestions or requests? Is there something I should be aware of? Should I not do it at all? Sorry, it seems that Clok has tons and tons and tons of lore, and I would feel awful accidentally doing something that wouldn't make sense.
Thank you,
-Alila
;)
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: injuries from nether

Post by Rias »

I say go for it. If you want to go over more particulars of how exactly they're troubling your character, feel free to send me a PM on the BBS here with more information about it so we don't get any more spoileriffic to the masses. I'd be happy to put some of your concerns to rest.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Sorcery”