Creating a demon?

Kunren

Creating a demon?

Post by Kunren »

I was wondering if it might be possible for a highly skilled sorceror, or team of sorcerers more likely to compress nether to the point it was pretty much solid, and give it enough intelligence to become a demon? That's what demons are made of I believe, solidified nether. For that matter, would the creation of shades or wraiths be possible as well?
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Creating a demon?

Post by Rias »

Rooks can already form shades and similar around their shadow familiars.

Demonology is a more arcane and unknown branch of sorcery, and is not in a sorcerer's "standard book of spells", so to speak. Sceptus had a special knack for demon creation/summoning (term can vary depending on how you look at it), but since his disappearance nobody has taken up that torch. It's unlikely it'll ever be a common thing anyone can do, even via group efforts. Some things are better kept special and circumstancial, or they lose their sense of wonder.
The lore compels me!
sona

Post by sona »

I'm going to be sad, if your hypothesis is wrong, and instead just created a nether equivalent of a huge bomb. However, I'm sure that could have interesting RP repercussions as well. Oh, the stuff!
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Rias wrote:Rooks can already form shades and similar around their shadow familiars.

Demonology is a more arcane and unknown branch of sorcery, and is not in a sorcerer's "standard book of spells", so to speak. Sceptus had a special knack for demon creation/summoning (term can vary depending on how you look at it), but since his disappearance nobody has taken up that torch. It's unlikely it'll ever be a common thing anyone can do, even via group efforts. Some things are better kept special and circumstancial, or they lose their sense of wonder.
K! Sounds good to me.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.

Return to “Sorcery”