Ease of Manipulation

Acarin

Ease of Manipulation

Post by Acarin »

I keep hearing on these boards that sorcery is extremely easy to channel, i.e. easier than any of the other channels. I'm curious as to whether this is just lore, or whether it actually translates into something in game (Does it just mean that PCs other than sorcerors can potentially learn it, or is there another unique advantage to this ease of manipulation that I'm missing?)
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

It's more widely available, has significantly lower thresholds required to maintain multiple channels, and skill requirements for powerful abilities are generally less than they would be for other types of channeling relative to the power of the ability. Sorcery has a wider variety of applications and potential uses, and fewer limitations. Sorcerers can do some pretty powerful and impressive things.
The lore compels me!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Thanks for the answer Rias! Good to hear from you.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.

Return to “Sorcery”