clokmud domain not autologging

Discussion of different MUD clients, plugins, etc. as well as technical help.
Lun
CLOK Patron

clokmud domain not autologging

Post by Lun »

So this is a minor technical issue, does anyone else have a problem where checking the "automatically log me in every time" option doesn't actually do anything? I have to relogin every time I want to comment or post when using the clokmud domain, but when I use the contrarium domain it works just fine for me.
Jirato
DEV

Re: clokmud domain not autologging

Post by Jirato »

Testing something.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Re: clokmud domain not autologging

Post by Jirato »

Unfortunately, this is an issue with the way the board cookies work. It's not really set up to handle being accessed from two different domains.

I've changed the BBS feed script which sends text to in-game and Discord to use the contrarium.net domain instead, since that's the one that the cookies are configured for.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Technical Stuff”