Wiki Templates

Discussion of different MUD clients, plugins, etc. as well as technical help.
Jirato
DEV

Wiki Templates

Post by Jirato »

A couple new templates have been added to the Wiki.

If a player with edit rights to the wiki feels that a page needs to be deleted, please put {{DeleteMe}} at the top of the page.

If they feel the page should be merged with another page or renamed, please put {{RenameMe|newpage=(enter the new page name here, without the parenthesis)}} at the top of the page.

A couple notes:

Please, please, state your logic on why you feel it should be deleted under the talk page for that particular page. Don't just mark a hundred pages for deletion without listing any reasons. If there's some behind-the-scenes knowledge we have on why the page is as it is, we'll try to find a non-spoilerific way to tell you there and remove the template.

Any pages you want to delete that are locked for editing, drop a note on my user talk page. Be patient and keep it simple, a massive dump of hundreds of pages to work on is too overwhelming, but if you give me one or two at a time I'll gladly take care of it.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Technical Stuff”