Holidays Are Evil

Elystole

Holidays Are Evil

Post by Elystole »

CLOK got weird while I was away.
[Destroyed Wagon Interior] (InUr)
The entire wagon has been turned on its side, the intended floor and ceiling serving as walls, and the walls as the floor and ceiling - several holes have been hacked into the dark stained wood, allowing moonlight to stream in from outside. Tattered amethyst wool rags are strewn across the floor. A severely hacked and damaged box bed has been built into the wall that is now the ceiling, its mattress torn to shreds and its contents emptied. Built into the floor - once a wall, before the wagon was overturned - was some kind of bench or sitting area, it cushions reduced to fluffy tatters. Splinters of mahogany and ebonwood litter the floor, mingled with shattered mirror fragments. An open, sideways doorway in one wall serves as an awkward exit, with no door in the splintered frame, though there are telltale signs that hinges have been ripped out of the frame.
The area is completely silent.
You also notice a hacked and battered mahogany trunk, a chopped and ruined weapon rack, a severely hacked and battered willow cask, a chipped alder chest (open), a chunk of animal fat (x6), a lead shot (x11) and the corpse of an infested turkey (x11).
Also here: Jilliana (face concealed, heavily-armored, bloody, snow-covered, guarding you).
Obvious exits: none.

Jilliana dryly says, her voice muffled by a greathelm, "Well then."

You say, "Hmm... That was not nearly as bad as I had been lead to believe."
Well, weirder.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Akila
Mentor

Re: Holidays Are Evil

Post by Akila »

My poor wagon. Still makes me sad when I see that :'(
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

Maybe you shouldn't be evil!
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

I wasn't -that- evil when this happened, but it certainly helped quicken the process! :P
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

I want to know why there was a flock of infested turkeys roosting there.
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

Uh next question. That's a new one on me as well!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

So many turkeys gone get infested. What a waste of good meat.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Creatures”