Flying Critters

Elystole

Flying Critters

Post by Elystole »

I've been fighting more of these lately, and I have a couple of thoughts.

First, when a flying critter's wing is severely damaged (if not sooner), I think it should drop to the ground and stop flying. I've blasted things in the wings for well over 100 damage and they completely ignore it, whereas if I shot something in the leg for that amount they'd have dropped and had a hard time getting back up.

Second, if a flying critter is far enough away from us that we can't attack it at melee, I think it'd also be far enough away that we can reload without having to withdraw from it.

Anyways, flying critters are interesting. They certainly make me appreciate my boomstick more and they encourage variety in otherwise melee-heavy groups.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
jilliana

Re: Flying Critters

Post by jilliana »

If not crash to the ground, at least stop flying out of range as much.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Creatures”