Faewyr and Parren

Discussion about the various peoples of Arad.
Fayne

Faewyr and Parren

Post by Fayne »

I was going through the wiki and noticed that these two are the only races who have next to no info on them, which really surprised me since a lot of people play their Parren characters very similarly, and the Faewyr are a fairly significant race imo, right up there with Viali. Would it be possible to get these updated so we can know the nitty-gritty on these two races?
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Lysse

Re: Faewyr and Parren

Post by Lysse »

At the last lore chat, Rias stated that he's working on the final revisions for Faewyr lore and that they're the next to be released.
“There is always a choice."
"You mean I could choose certain death?"
"A choice nevertheless, or perhaps an alternative. You see I believe in freedom. Not many people do, although they will of course protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.”
Fayne

Re: Faewyr and Parren

Post by Fayne »

Ooooooh, okay. I wish people would invite me to those on Skype. I can't always see an announcement made in game or on Twitter, but I can always answer and attend of someone adds me to the call.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “Races”