Viali Lore: requesting help

Discussion about the various peoples of Arad.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Viali Lore: requesting help

Post by Rias »

For all those interested in Viali lore: I'm requesting help. I'm having trouble coming up with specifics, primarily because I hate politics and Ivial is a very politically active place. Ivial is generally considered the height of culture and refinement in all Arad (and likely contends for this amongst neighboring continents), so I need lots of classy stuff to work into their lore as well. Culture, music, arts, blah blah blah. Of course, they're also quite proud as a nation, and the nobility often ends up being snooty.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in giving ideas for something like this, let me know, and I'll add you all to a Dropbox folder where I'll put what information and notes I've got so far (that I'm willing to reveal).

Above all, you must realize this: Your ideas may or may not be used. They might be altered by myself, they might be discarded entirely. Please please please don't be offended if your ideas aren't used, or are changed into something else as they're integrated. If you don't have a thick skin in matters like this, or are prone to get upset when your ideas are rejected, you may want to stay away from this.

Otherwise, contact me with your email that you'd like added to the Dropbox folder so we can all pool ideas and brainstorm and fun stuff like that. We can also discuss over Skype, or in-game, or via email, or whatever, when people want to.
The lore compels me!
Avedri

Re: Viali Lore: requesting help

Post by Avedri »

I'll make sure to add stuff this week.
Matilda

Re: Viali Lore: requesting help

Post by Matilda »

I love both politics (fictional politics the most) and culture building, so I'd love to give help on this front. Email is probably best for me. ClokworkMatilda@post.com

Return to “Races”