Housing office tirade

In-character posts and discussion regarding the world of Arad, recent events, etc.
Vitello

Housing office tirade

Post by Vitello »

"It has been TEN days!!", Vitello shouts in the Corvus housing office. The merchant bending down as to slam his palm's on the nagged clerk's desk and hover over the black soul. "How long is this going to take?" disdain heavy in his tone and squinting gaze.

"Are you going to mine the tin and copper, smelt it into bronze, and maintain the mine sconces and braziers?" he asks with a rapid tilt to the side. Pressing on the merchant fast talks preventing any response from the clerk, "Or perhaps you will fell the trees, mill the logs, cut the boards, and smith the nails to get a donation depot setup?", his head quickly jerking to the opposite tilt. A hand lifted only to hit the desk as a clenched fist. "Or maybe you will mine and smelt the lead to keep our militia supplied with shot if the Order of the Lapis come knocking at our gates?!" He straightens and spreads his arms in exasperation. "The outpost needs my labor! By every dark god I know I swear I'm going to petition Lord Winston to reimburse my Haiban rentals out of your pay. Now forget this garbage..." he spits sweeping papers off the clerks desk "... and get me my blasted store house back!!!" he screams venomously before storming out of the office and slamming the dark wooden door behind him.
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren

Return to “General IC Discussion”