Clothing Alters

In-character posts and discussion regarding the world of Arad, recent events, etc.
Kiyaani

Clothing Alters

Post by Kiyaani »

There is an NPC providing clothing alters for the next two days at varying times in Haiban. The prices seem very reasonable depending on what you want done. If you need something for the party or just want something altered for everyday use try to come up with what you want and be prepared. Thanks to the GMs for offering this :)
Uyoku
GM

Re: Clothing Alters

Post by Uyoku »

You're taking my job away from me, Shame shame!

But yes, Sephronia the seamstress will be dropping by the next two days for alterations or custom clothing. The price varies depending on what you want but everything will be reasonable. You want a full outfit with multiple parts be ready to pay well. Simple alterations are cheaper.

Things I won't do are chang one material to another. Color changing is fine within reason, embroidery, adding decorations to things, all good. Changing the type of thing can be done say a cloak to a cape, but I won't change a cape into a shirt or something else silly like that.

Come with your ideas, it makes it easier.

Sephronia also accepts mail. Please make sure you give your name in the letter. I'll be sure to be around before the event so everyone can get their purchases.

Prices will vary from 100 riln for very simple alterations to 1000 riln for full custom clothing. Be aware that full outfits with multiple parts will cumulate higher prices.

Thanks guys.

P.S. I'll also fix typos in clothing items for free while around.
[GMCHAT - Developer Jirato (Discord)]: Sceptus Corvus, will it blend? *cheesy music plays*

[CHAT - Developer Jirato]: I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for gear coins, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the cats alone, that'll be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will nerf you.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Haha, sorry! I wasn't sure if you were going to post or not and I wanted to make sure people knew about it OOCly :) Maybe you could use the Facebook and Twitter feeds too to get the word out if you haven't already. People hate missing alters ;)
Uyoku
GM

Post by Uyoku »

I'll see what I can do there. I'll have to get the big kahuna to put it out there. I don't have access to those myself. I generally try to get those involved, though, when I can.
[GMCHAT - Developer Jirato (Discord)]: Sceptus Corvus, will it blend? *cheesy music plays*

[CHAT - Developer Jirato]: I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for gear coins, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the cats alone, that'll be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will nerf you.

Return to “General IC Discussion”