Post on Boards, Looking for Leatherworker

In-character posts and discussion regarding the world of Arad, recent events, etc.
Stranger

Post on Boards, Looking for Leatherworker

Post by Stranger »

I have been posting off and on for a couple months now about finding someone who is a master leatherworker and sadly have yet to receive any kind of reply. Maybe no one likes poor Stranger IC'ly which is understandable or maybe no one has bothered to respond. So I feel no shame in asking in an OOC context here. Stranger is looking for a master leatherworker to fill a few orders for him on a long term basis. He also has a TON of pristine pelts that he would be willing to sell or trade in return for services rendered.

If you want to respond please do so in an IC context via mail and mention that you saw one of my posts on one of the city boards.
"No one knows whether death, which people fear to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good."
Plato
sona

Re: Post on Boards, Looking for Leatherworker

Post by sona »

Sona's responded a few times ICly, but I don't think when Stranger's ever been around. She's thought about mailing him, but it's a real hassle to hop from north haiban to south, just to check mail that is often times inconsequential. If someone were to place a mail office in north haiban, she might be more willing to mail more regularly (Hint). Until then, you're just going to have to probably get in touch IC if times ever match up.

Return to “General IC Discussion”