A letter to Sceptus.

In-character posts and discussion regarding the world of Arad, recent events, etc.
Xzean

A letter to Sceptus.

Post by Xzean »

Lord Sceptus,

I write you on behalf of my sister Sionyl and myself. We wish access to the Corvus Outpost so that we may free ourselves of the yoke of obedience and stupidity of Shadgard. My sister wishes to seek an audience with Shar. As for myself I simply wish to offer my services as a member of Rook Parlour and be granted the freedom to explore my powers. If you would accept us we shall be at your disposal.

~Xzean
(OOC: This letter was also sent using the IG system from Mistral Lake, but I wanted to make sure someone saw it.)
"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." `Steven Weinburg
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Congratulations. Shadgard now hates you.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

Haha. Awesome.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

[quote=Acarin]Congratulations. Shadgard now hates you.[/quote]

You'd be surprised (or not really, because I know you know this) how many Shadgard people hang out civilly with Corvus people. They generally only hate the ones who go out of their way to get Shadgard to hate them (and there's no problem with that, it makes things fun!).

There are exceptions, of course, but I don't think the intolerant ones are who people would normally assume to be the type.
The lore compels me!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Rias just hurt my brain...
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

I agree, not everyone in Shagard hates everyone in Corvus and vice versa. Not everything is black or white! :D
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

FYI, that was a joke. fin.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

OOC: You made our day, thanks guys!
"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." `Steven Weinburg
Rithiel

Post by Rithiel »

Rias, what the heck are you doing posting in the IC folder? Bad GM.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel

Return to “General IC Discussion”