Ice barb suggestion

A private club of philosophers discussing the secrets behind life and death.
TheCacklackian

Ice barb suggestion

Post by TheCacklackian »

Could we perhaps maybe be able to ice barb an entire set of armour at once? or at least not have to unequip armor we wish to icebarb? I don't see an issue with giving the exact same roundtime, but individually removing pieces of armour to bar one by one is slightly annoying and a bit spammy. I know this isn't something that would be high priority but if it's not entirely difficult to code could it be done?
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: Ice barb suggestion

Post by Lun »

I'll preface this with "I'm just really glad to have the ability back, at all." after having finally achieved the necessary requirements to get it. I do think that the ability to cast it on a persons worn armor all at once would be nice.

I'd also appreciate if we could target others as well, as it simplifies the process from unwearing, and giving 7 pieces of armor one at a time.

Something like cast 303 self worn and cast 303 target worn to hit the armor slots for armor would be really cool, incurring the entire roundtime and energy drain all at once. I do see the reverence in single casting however, as it could be seen as a ritual and conducting it for every piece being important to ensure that it's properly done. But I do think there's some argument to be claimed for a bump in efficiency.
TheCacklackian

Re: Ice barb suggestion

Post by TheCacklackian »

That's exactly what I'd like as a whole. I just hate the spam of 'remove item' 'cast 303 item' wear item 7 times

Return to “Rook Parlour”