Guild supplies

A private club of philosophers discussing the secrets behind life and death.
Akila
Mentor

Guild supplies

Post by Akila »

Could Researcher Sullivan get a little supply shop of his own?

Perhaps a herb case/pouch, bandages, cloths and other related research items that would fit His Creepiness?
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Noctere
Coder

Re: Guild supplies

Post by Noctere »

Researcher Sullivan has heard your request however since he is so far from the other Rook locations and quite thoroughly engrossed with his research he does not feel it pertinent to obtain extra supplies to sell at this time.

On an OOC note, the location in question does offer certain services that other locations do not however it was never meant to be a supply hub for the Parlour as it is the furthest from any major town.

Thank you for the suggestion though.
It's not easy being evil...
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

Brain "toot" on my part, WOOPS! Looks like I mixed up the west wing researcher with the researcher Sullivan. The latter of which the above statement applies to. So I went ahead and added a few things to buy from ol Sullivan.
It's not easy being evil...
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

Thanks Noctere!

A few of us have been extremely puzzled to what our dear Sullivan has been hiding away in there after your cryptic message.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"

Return to “Rook Parlour”