Animate Release

A private club of philosophers discussing the secrets behind life and death.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Animate Release

Post by Lun »

I'd like a way to relinquish control of the animate's body without the body leaving with it.

Currently, if I dismiss, I can resummon a familiar but the body also goes with it so I can't take the body and reanimate it in, say, an hour or so.

it'd just be nice since I get attached to certain animates. The way things are now I have to hunt out a new body every time.
Fayne

Re: Animate Release

Post by Fayne »

I imagine every dismissed animate wanders off to lead its own life, free from a sorcerer telling it what to do. Finally, it can fulfil its dream to master ballet.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Don't dismiss, instead, cast 330 a second time.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Do you mean casting 325 again? Casting 330 releases possession.

I don't mean to unpossess an animate, I mean, uhm...

Say I have animated a canim short man, but I want to release my familiar without losing the body. Can I harvest my familiar from the body somehow, thereby leaving the corpse of a canim short man for me to animate later on in the future?

Return to “Rook Parlour”