Rook Ability: Scrying

A private club of philosophers discussing the secrets behind life and death.
ilsinam

Rook Ability: Scrying

Post by ilsinam »

So, I was sitting here thinking, with all that there is with the nether and how it is. And the endless possibilities of its use. I though, oh, how cool would it be to use it to locate other people, in the sense of the matter.

With this ritual, a Rook can call upon a soul shred to seek out and locate another person. each time that this ritual is cast it uses up a soul shred.

Prerequisite:
Infused Nether
Sorcery 100
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Rook Ability: Scrying

Post by Rias »

Unfortunately, scrying is on the notorious Never Page. Please continue to share your suggestions and ideas, though!
The lore compels me!
ilsinam

Post by ilsinam »

hehe, good to know that there is such a page. And I can also understand why.
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

It would seem the link to the never page is dead. Does anyone know where it is currently located?
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Just need to change the word "wiki" to "clok"
This should work:

http://clok.contrarium.net/index.php?ti ... Never_Page
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Rook Parlour”