Consume

A private club of philosophers discussing the secrets behind life and death.
June

Consume

Post by June »

..Oops?

Is there a way so limit how much I consume?
Is there a way to know how far from 'fully rested' I am?

The reason I ask is...
examine choke
You carefully examine a bone and ivory choker...
The choker consists of multiple sections, each made of up of long polished horizontal tube-like bone fragments between spherical ivory beads.
It is a small item, mainly made of bone.
It can be worn on the neck.
It can be used to store soul shreds harvested from the blood of victims.
It currently contains 280 soul shreds.
Roundtime: 5 seconds.

consume choker
(energy +2240)
You close your eyes a moment and clasp your bone and ivory choker tightly, drawing the energy from within in order to replenish your own.
Tendrils on blood-red mist emenate from your bone and ivory choker and seep into your skin, leaving you feeling reinvigorated.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.

examine choke
You carefully examine a bone and ivory choker...
The choker consists of multiple sections, each made of up of long polished horizontal tube-like bone fragments between spherical ivory beads.
It is a small item, mainly made of bone.
It can be worn on the neck.
It can be used to store soul shreds harvested from the blood of victims.
It is currently devoid of any soul shreds.
Roundtime: 5 seconds.
The living turn a deaf ear to the fallen, even though the spirits come to those who call them...
~The Pale Lady
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

The cap is now fixed. You'll only consume as many shreds as is necessary to fill up your energy. Your blood talisman has also been refunded the shreds it lost due to that over-consumption.

As far as knowing how far from 'fully rested' you are, you can check your fatigue via health or info to get a general idea.
The lore compels me!
June

Post by June »

Thanks! I will be testing out the new Sorcerer abilities as soon as I can and tell you how they are.
The living turn a deaf ear to the fallen, even though the spirits come to those who call them...
~The Pale Lady
Jaren

Post by Jaren »

Holy MOLY! How did you get so any many soul shards???? lol
"When someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES!"
Winston Zeddmore
June

Post by June »

The infected carriers have a weak hold on their imprisoned souls. They break free so easily, and I use them so rarely that they tend to swell in number. If you did not know, I only gain notice from the Parlour of Rooks when I free the souls from my fallen foes, seeing as the ways of Sorcery were never my forte. I have yet to master new talents which are fueled by these souls of the fallen. If you don't mind my asking, do you have many or only a few yourself?
~The Pale Lady

Return to “Rook Parlour”