Command Nethrim

A private club of philosophers discussing the secrets behind life and death.
Rias
DEV

Command Nethrim

Post by Rias »

Rooks are now able to learn the Command Nethrim spell. It's sure to have bugs and odd consequences to situations I didn't consider when making the spell, so please report any bugs and, just as importantly, potential abuse or usage that may seem unfair, unintended, etc.
Acarin

Re: Command Nethrim

Post by Acarin »

This seems very cool, Rias. Almost makes me want to make a Rook.

I don't know if I should ask this but, are PCs susceptible to this spell under the obvious conditions?
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Doesn't work on PCs, as no PCs are 100% nether-beings.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

I was playtesting the new spell today, and yeah, the new update makes it a lot more solid. I was thinking it was a bit overpowered if there was no negative effects to dominating a being. Nice spell, so far! :]

If I had to make one request, it's to keep the fact that the being doesn't leave once the taming expires. This was one of the big issues I had with the Udemi Minor Taming ability; the creature would leave immediately after the spell expires, making it so you can't retame it.
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

And hopefully you saw the bug where a minion can't forgive a tamed nether being and vice versa, even though the game seems to recognize those commands.
dara

Post by dara »

Not being a rook and understanding little of nether...should it be able to hurt you a little if you try to take control of a netherbeings will? You would think the thing would fight back...hard
Truth is better business
Honor is servicable
Smiles are the success
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

It does. If you fail to take control of their will, they turn against you.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

This spell is working again! As it's a minion spell, there are likely to be bugs and weird situations, so please please report these things when they come up via the BUG command in-game, or here in this thread if it's not strictly a bug but potentially unintended behavior or other such situations.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Rook Parlour”