Guildmaster aid

A private club of philosophers discussing the secrets behind life and death.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Guildmaster aid

Post by Lun »

I think it would be a great feature if the guild master, such as Master Sorcerer Flannigan, would heal familiars.
Edit: A possible reason why is because the guild master wants his or her members to be at peak fighting condition at all times. A weakened familiar poses a risk to his or her members, and so they'll assist in little ways like so. After all, those souls aren't going to just go to the guild master on their own!
Last edited by Lun on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have nothing productive to say, therefore, I must be heard!
Dyslexia

Post by Dyslexia »

Free healing from the mercenary guildmaster for your hireswords!
inb4 strike doesn't work.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Er, I said that because a sorcerer knows sorcery. It's safe to assume that a master sorcerer can handle three channels with ease. I was thinking because monks can aid regular people with thaumaturgy, a sorcerer can aid a shadow familiar with sorcery. That's how familiars recover energy, they cannot recover energy on their own.
I have nothing productive to say, therefore, I must be heard!
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

On the other hand, Flannigan has much more important things to do than restore the familiars of his students when even the most meager novice sorcerer is more than capable of doing it on his own. Rooks aren't quite as caring and compassionate as monks, I'm afraid, and tend to have more of a "take care of your problems yourself - you'll be stronger for it, and I don't want to be bothered with your little problems anyway" attitude.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Rook Parlour”