Suggestion: New Rook Abilities

A private club of philosophers discussing the secrets behind life and death.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Suggestion: New Rook Abilities

Post by Lun »

Dark Bond: Transfers 50% of damage from you to your minion. Requires at least 1 Sorcery channel to maintain. (I.E. Scarred Mercenary deals 22 damage to you. You have Dark Bond active, so instead you take 11 damage to that body part, and your minion takes 11 damage to that body part.)

Nether Aura: Exactly like Freezing Aura, but with Sorcery. Requires at least 1 Sorcery channel to maintain. Stacks with Freezing Aura (?)

Fetid Ground: Imbue ground with sorcery. Effect remains in room as long as caster has 1 sorcery channel and is in the room. Foes knocked to the ground take sorcery damage, prevents hiding.

Insidious Parasite: Release a soul shred from a blood talisman and direct it to possess a target. Target has % to not perform an action and cause roundtime for duration of effect.

Life siphon: Links you and a target. As long as your concentration remains uninterrupted, energy is siphoned from the target and into the caster. Getting hit destroys the link.

Rigor Mortis: Release soul shreds to hold an opponent, allowing the caster time to recover or to escape to a safe distance in order to continue bombarding with spells.

Edit: Life transfer: Links you and a target. As long as your concentration remains uninterrupted, energy is transferred from the caster into the target. Opposite of Life Siphon.

Edit: Animation: Resurrect a fallen PC at an ultimate cost. Triggers a yes/no for target, if PC accepts, resurrects as tainted. Caster is rendered unconscious and costs all energy.
Last edited by Lun on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have nothing productive to say, therefore, I must be heard!

Return to “Rook Parlour”