Sales Carts - Adding new inventory

Artisans of the Western Coalition, specializing in resource-gathering and crafting.
Jirato
DEV

Sales Carts - Adding new inventory

Post by Jirato »

We've been looking at removing sales carts for years now and just never got around to it. Something reminded me about it today, so I finally went ahead and disabled the SHOP SELL subcommand. So we can finally get rid of the blasted things once their inventories dwindle down to nothing.

And then we can finally add in consignment shops, yay!
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Dorn

Re: Sales Carts - Adding new inventory

Post by Dorn »

Pretty please, Jirato, what are "consignment shops"?
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

Kent

Post by Kent »

Yet another benefit/ability whittled away from Artisans. Sigh.

Will the consignment shops be an Artisan-only benefit to replace it?

I'd like to mention, that the only remaining cart I know of is Ardor's, and his remaining items are low value and have sat there unsold for a long time. Perhaps just return his items to him (or buy them out) if it's holding up release of another feature?
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Maybe you should re-check, Kent. He added a ton of stuff recently that's Masterful quality.

Return to “Artisans”