Utasa lockpicks

The agent branch of Tse Gaiyan.
xavier

Utasa lockpicks

Post by xavier »

I was unsure exactly where to post this, so I decided on the safe option as I remember that some boards are for guild members only, but didn't remember if this was one of them. Please forgive me if I should have just put this on the suggestions board.

I've been playing my Utasa a fair bit lately and one of the largest things that frustrates me is the lockpick. I get that the Utasa aren't especially super locksmiths and all, and that's not the focus of them. I would however like to ask or suggest, if it is at all possible for the lockpicks that the Utasa purchase could be upgraded a little bit. We get straight steel lockpicks and that is fabulous, but even after a single appraisal of a box that lockpick is now just common. Could we possibly get maybe one level above straight, or even higher hp on the lockpick in the straight quality level? I know that lockpick making was never on the agenda, but it would be nice to have. I am asking for this compromise instead. I have run into several things where if my lockpick had simply stayed slightly more durable for those few extra attempts it would open what I want.

Thanks for the consideration and again sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Bryce

Re: Utasa lockpicks

Post by Bryce »

"Straight" isn't a lockpick quality. When you do that first pick with it and your new straight lockpick turns into a common lockpick, that's the lockpick updating its description to show its quality and discarding the "straight" description which does not denote quality. It's not a downgrade. It's always been a common lockpick. Might be less confusing if they were just sold as common lockpicks instead of straight lockpicks, but this has been the way it is for a long time.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
xavier

Re: Utasa lockpicks

Post by xavier »

ah, yeah that would be less confusing. Thank you for that clarification.

Return to “Utasa”