To be (secretive) or not to be (secretive)

The agent branch of Tse Gaiyan.
Sleilax

To be (secretive) or not to be (secretive)

Post by Sleilax »

As an organization that may not be a secret that is exists but is secretive about it's business and internal affairs should we not also have a secret board on the BBS? I don't mind keeping a public one for public business but it would be nice if we had a place to talk about things that are better left unheard from non Tse Gaiyan.
Lavi

Re: To be (secretive) or not to be (secretive)

Post by Lavi »

I actually thought our bored was private, but maybe not. Anyways, it probably should be secretive, but I don't think we're going for as much secretive as quiet these days. But Vinz might have to answer that.
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Usually secret boards are more for ooc secrecy. IC secret stuff should probably just remain in-game.
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

The boards here are OOC. We do have private IC boards in Chapterhouse for secure communications.
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."

Return to “Utasa”