Utasa Revamp

The agent branch of Tse Gaiyan.
Vinz

Utasa Revamp

Post by Vinz »

Utasa are now in a very unique position. We have removed (And will be completely removing) wavebending and ALL powers combined with it.

This being said, some of your powers have been converted into nonmagical versions of the same power and some have been replaced with gadgets being sold in chapter house. This conversion is not done yet, so expect some bumps as we try to quickly finish this change.

This is a HUGE benefit for Utasa. Once the players see what is available hopefully you will all realize how big this is. Expect a few more powers to be added later in order to make up for a few we couldn't get to right away.
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."
jilliana

Re: Utasa Revamp

Post by jilliana »

Will the guild concept still be the same?
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

Yes, still the same just being executed differently. Heavily relying on other methods besides what was "wavebending"
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Can't wait to see what hte end result is. Maybe I'll decide to play my Utasa for a time.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Lavi

Post by Lavi »

I be lovin' some Utasa stuffage. it's great.
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Sleilax

Post by Sleilax »

I thought wavebending was really cool concept and fit the type of character I wanted to create. However, I still like the changes and I won't miss wavebending to much because I never got to play with it. I'd still love to be a master of illusions.

Return to “Utasa”