Ability Request: Sense Stress

The ranger branch of Tse Gaiyan.
criticalfault

Ability Request: Sense Stress

Post by criticalfault »

Udemi can already feel when a place IS stressed, but knowing how much stress is on a place or if a place is already stressed could be a handy and theme appropriate power!

Could be interesting and something of a requested ability from the world of the Udemi!
Jhordon -(Struck by lightning) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69NaSUdzzA
Cigano - (Friends on the other side) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
Kent

Re: Ability Request: Sense Stress

Post by Kent »

criticalfault wrote:Udemi can already feel when a place IS stressed, but knowing how much stress is on a place or if a place is already stressed could be a handy and theme appropriate power!

Could be interesting and something of a requested ability from the world of the Udemi!

Another idea I had is, to change the timing of when Udemi get their stress message.

Currently, they get the message when one tree too many is actually felled in a region.

It would be nicer if when the lumber jack begins felling that afore-mentioned tree that the stress goes out, so he can be told to stop chopping and leave it alone.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
jilliana

Re: Ability Request: Sense Stress

Post by jilliana »

Kent wrote:Another idea I had is, to change the timing of when Udemi get their stress message.

Currently, they get the message when one tree too many is actually felled in a region.

It would be nicer if when the lumber jack begins felling that afore-mentioned tree that the stress goes out, so he can be told to stop chopping and leave it alone.
This is something I have always wondered. It certainly makes much more sense. If a lumberjack continues to chop a tree after the distress is felt, then it's up to the Udemi to take it from there.
As it stands, if someone decides to chop a tree and distress is felt, one can either go ahead and continue to chop the tree because it's already felled or just leave it there and someone else will get it anyways.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Udemi”