The current state of the world's peoples

Alexander

The current state of the world's peoples

Post by Alexander »

I find myself curious about the current state of the wider world of CLOK. The current state of things between our fellow quarantined countries has always interested me. Encounters with our neighbors from Tatlhuecan, Sirak Drauth, Lapis, and Karnath have been scant to non-existent save for those PCs claiming those places as their homelands, and I wonder if the peoples within the quarantine are all strictly keeping to themselves or if there is some amount of interaction occurring that is just not presently represented in the game. With regular travel and trade not being viable due to the exceptional dangers of our environment, I wonder if there is any interaction at all, or any semblances of relations or politics. I have heard stories of the people of Lapis arriving in our region for a time, and there were those Viali arriving to help Shadgard in their struggle against Corvus many years ago. I cannot recall any other instances of neighbors or outsiders arriving or being involved in our local affairs.

Whether or not Porto D'esilio and the Republic of Exiles are existent in CLOK would be useful information to have.

Looking beyond the quarantine borders, I am curious about whether there have been any significant events in the lands beyond that we may have heard about in the Lost Lands. I am particularly interested in whether the developments in Ivial from COGG are still relevant: The disbanding of the Templar, and the schism within the Church of St.Vito. I understand that the quarantined regions and the Lost Lands are isolated and that news between them and especially from beyond is both scant and of questionable accuracy. I would be happy with a few mere rumors.

The COGG wiki pages that included sections summarizing the relations that a specific people or nation had with others were greatly appreciated. I hope we will see them added to our CLOK pages when time permits.

Thank you for this world we are able to use as a stage.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!

Return to “General world & lore discussion”