Ebon Pass weather, perfectly normal

Jirato
DEV

Ebon Pass weather, perfectly normal

Post by Jirato »

Just so everyone knows, there's nothing supernatural intended about the weather in Ebon Pass. It is modeled after an actual mountain pass in a location I'd rather not disclose, but lets just say that the weather pattern is currently pretty normal. So, as entertaining I find rumors of an evil frost giant taking over the pass being, I have to squish that now before it gets out of hand. That definitely wouldn't be kosher with our lore.

FYI, the weather configuration for Ebon Pass was originally configured in November 2014.

Here is the historical temperature for May 2015:

Code: Select all

Max 	Avg 	Min 	Sum
Temperature 	 
Max Temperature 	57 °F 	42 °F 	26 °F
Mean Temperature 	47 °F 	36 °F 	24 °F
Min Temperature 	37 °F 	31 °F 	21 °F
And June 2015:

Code: Select all

Max 	Avg 	Min 	Sum
Temperature 	 
Max Temperature 	73 °F 	61 °F 	46 °F
Mean Temperature 	63 °F 	54 °F 	42 °F
Min Temperature 	57 °F 	46 °F 	37 °F
So yeah, it's a bit chilly right now. But, I mean, it is a mountain pass and all.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Bryce

Re: Ebon Pass weather, perfectly normal

Post by Bryce »

(Quietly takes down his "I Support The Rising Reign of Owleyes" signs.)
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.

Return to “General world discussion”