Canim Clarifications

Rias
Lore Hermit

Canim Clarifications

Post by Rias »

Just to clear things up on a topic which generally gets some confusion: Canim are not bipedal wolves. They don't have tails, they don't have wolf heads. They're hairier than normal humans, but not completely covered in fur. They look overall still very human, with the major differences being elongated arms, claw-tipped fingers, sharp canine teeth, and elongated feet (they walk on the balls of their feet with a loping gait).

Here's an image that I think most closely matches what canim look like, minus the pointed ears, and the arms would be a little longer. Notice the elongated feet, but they still appear human-like, rather than like a canine's foot.

The lore compels me!
Skah

Re: Canim Clarifications

Post by Skah »

Is this basically what the nethrim-canim werewolve NPCs look like as well? Or are they really bipedal wolves?
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Werewolves aren't bipedal wolves either. They're canim that have been tainted and are a bit more extreme in their beastlike deformities (mostly more hair/fur), but they still don't have wolf heads or tails.
The lore compels me!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

How many servings of salad does the average canim eat across the course of a week?

Return to “General world discussion”