Festival Lore

Rithiel

Festival Lore

Post by Rithiel »

It's very likely that the old woman will be available to answer questions about spring lore stuff, but rather than try to come up with stuff on the spot, I'd like to have time to figure stuff out. So if you have questions that you think you'd ask her, post them here ahead of time, please.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel
Kent

Post by Kent »

Eh, that old girl is quite a cutie. I better think up a darn good question to ask her.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Danlin

Post by Danlin »

I would like to ask if the Fasa do have their own festival or rites to honor Atros as the patron of spring or if they wear any certain clothing or items or have any particular customs to do so.

I don't know how that will sound coming from a Fasa, however, since a Fasa would know that.
Kent

Post by Kent »

IC:
"Kent wanders around the festival grounds, politely inquiring among those who look to be engineers and inventor-types if they happen to know anything about the steam-wagon that sits on the road near the Scarecrows.
Kent also approaches the old woman at some point and mentions it, inquiring if she should recall any stories about the origins and ownership of that steam wagon."
Last edited by Kent on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Luhlz
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

I don't think there's any way that old steam wagon falls under the Spring Lore category, Kent.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Kent

Post by Kent »

[quote=Bryce]I don't think there's any way that old steam wagon falls under the Spring Lore category, Kent.[/quote]

No, but someone in the inventing or engineering field somewhere must know some tale about it.

Return to “General world discussion”