Looks

Elizamor

Looks

Post by Elizamor »

I'm going to attempt to draw a portrait. If you want your character would like to be in my drawing, please post your looks on this thread. :) I shall post a picture when I am done.

Thanks!
~Elizamor
I'm a thief, it's what I do.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

You see Jaster.
He is about six feet tall and appears to be mature. He has thick short black hair and thoughtful hazel eyes. His skin is tan and his body's build is athletic.
He is wearing a debonair dual-feathered hat, some dark tinted spectacles, a red bandana mask, a sleek black wool scarf, a small clear crystal pendant, a black oilcloth satchel, a long steel-barreled musket, a multi-strapped leather dagger harness, a black oilcloth backpack, a rune-embroidered deep black cloak, a supple leather vest, some leather vambraces, a pair of bronze-knuckled fingerless caestus, a bloodstone-inset silver wedding band, a deep red ruby ring, a leather utility belt, a black oilcloth pouch, a copper keyring, an etched pocket watch attached to a wrought silver chain, some thick leather pants, some black cotton socks and a pair of supple leather shoes.
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

You see Alexander.
He is about six feet tall and appears to be in the prime of life. He has short black hair and brooding blue-gray eyes. His skin is fair and his body's build is average.
You may take your choice of drawing him in his steel plate armor with a gray tabard emblazoned with a gold-flamed white candle, or his casual attire: Serafina pendant (looking rather like a winged angel holding a torch), long-sleeved white tunic, blue cloak, holly-bead bracelet, black pants, square-toed shoes. He does always keep his sword in its scabbard attached to his belt.

Or of course, you could choose to draw him as he is during his sad current state of affairs:
You see Alexander.
He is about six feet tall and appears to be in the prime of life. He has unkempt wavy chin-length black hair and brooding blue-gray eyes. His skin is fair and his body's build is average.
He has an unshaven face.
He is wearing a loose plain linen tunic, some heavy iron manacles, some loose gray wool pants and a heavy iron ankle-worn ball and chain.
Last edited by Alexander on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

Aww poor Alexander! :/

Also here's Evelyn and all her BS. ;D

You see Evelyn.
She is about five and a half feet tall and appears to be mature. She has thick long golden blond hair and piercing blue-green eyes. Her skin is fair and her body's build is athletic.
She is holding a massive iron sledgehammer with a sleek ribbon-wrapped silver haft in her right hand.
She is wearing a black bowler hat, some delicate bear-etched silver earrings studded with dark blue turquoise, a rough-carved bear talisman, a round brushed silver locket, a lovely wolf fur satchel, a square woven wicker picnic basket, a lovely black bear fur pack, a side-laced layered bearskin tunic, a braided sinew bracelet with a carved bear attached, a pair of bronze-clawed bear paws, a slender silver ring set with a princess-cut dusky pink sapphire, a slim black leather belt fastened with a bronze bear claw buckle, a lovely wolf fur pouch, a pearly leather haft-frog, a polished brass-bound dark ivory drinking horn, a round silver keyring, some tight bearskin leggings laced up the open sides with web-like leather netting and a pair of slender black knee-high boots trimmed with fur.

Look forward to seeing this!
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

[quote=Jaster]You see Jaster.
He is about six feet tall and appears to be mature. He has thick short black hair and thoughtful hazel eyes. His skin is tan and his body's build is athletic.
He is wearing a debonair dual-feathered hat, some dark tinted spectacles, a red bandana mask, a sleek black wool scarf, a small clear crystal pendant, a black oilcloth satchel, a long steel-barreled musket, a multi-strapped leather dagger harness, a black oilcloth backpack, a rune-embroidered deep black cloak, a supple leather vest, some leather vambraces, a pair of bronze-knuckled fingerless caestus, a bloodstone-inset silver wedding band, a deep red ruby ring, a leather utility belt, a black oilcloth pouch, a copper keyring, an etched pocket watch attached to a wrought silver chain, some thick leather pants, some black cotton socks and a pair of supple leather shoes.[/quote]

Just to let you know, I SUCK at hats
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

You see Metzli.
He is about six feet tall and appears to be youthful. He has straight chin-length black hair and piercing amber eyes. His skin is bronzed and his body's build is athletic.

He is wearing a knitted fuzzy orange cap with fur-lined oval earflaps, a small spiral crystal pendant, a black leather harness carrying a broad-bladed bronze boar spear, a leather satchel, a pleated dark leather lootsack, a pair of silver-clawed jaguar paws, a hip-slung embroidered white linen breechcloth, a braided coarse rope belt, a belt pouch, a black leather haft-frog carrying a misshapen ebonwood-hafted quartz handaxe and a dark leather haft-frog carrying a malformed pine-hafted obsidian hammer.
Last edited by KianTheArcher on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

You can't mess his hat up!
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

I'll "try" to make it as spectacular as I can.
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

I've got Jaster, Evelyn, and Alexander done. I'll be posting them tomorrow and I'll post Metzli on Thursday. (Haven't even started on him yet! X3)
Orris

Post by Orris »

Can you add me to the lineup?
You see Orris.
He is about six feet tall and appears to be youthful. He has straight very short sandy blond hair and bright blue-green eyes. His skin is fair and his body's build is lean.
He has a sultry sea nymph tattoo on his right forearm and a lightning-wreathed golden trident tattoo on his left forearm.
He is holding a tri-pronged steel trident in his right hand.
He is wearing an aquamarine water-drop pendant and a sand-filled crystal phial, a breezy white linen shirt, a bleached sailcloth satchel with thick rope straps and a pole harness, a thick silver ring set with
a sliver of polished blue coral, some rolled-up deep blue pants bound with a braided rope belt and a pair of sandals.
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Those are awesome! I can't decide which one's my favorite. I love Alexander's expression. That poor guy.
The lore compels me!
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

Aw thanks. What happened to Alexander anyways?
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

I thought you said you couldn't do hats! You did it justice, and captured Jaster's mischievousness. I love how you can see the eye through the spectacles.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Alexander's is amazing.
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

[quote=Jaster]I thought you said you couldn't do hats! You did it justice, and captured Jaster's mischievousness. I love how you can see the eye through the spectacles.[/quote]

XD I didn't really mean to show the eye through his glasses, but whatever.

[quote=Kiyaani]Alexander's is amazing.[/quote]

Really? I was kinda rushing on Alexanders. :P
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Yes! The expression is perfect. I feel so bad for him, but I can't help laughing at how miserable he looks =P Poor guy. These are all great.
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

Lol. My mom said that he looks like he's floating away in the drawing. XD
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

Great work Eliza! I love Eve's hammer although it should be bigger! :D
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

I know. :/ I was thinking on making it bigger.

Return to “General world discussion”