Templar Rescue

Humanitarians, healers and shepherds to the afflicted.
Vitello

Templar Rescue

Post by Vitello »

Twice now when sent to rescue a templar I started healing them, then they 'left to get some rest' and the task is considered incomplete as I didn't heal them according to task. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren
Jirato
DEV

Re: Templar Rescue

Post by Jirato »

Sounds like a bug. Were you by chance hiding when they left?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Vitello

Post by Vitello »

The first time yes, but the second time I was in plain sight, albeit guarded.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

The code should look to see if they can identify a monk in the room, if there is one they shouldn't leave. If they can't see you (You're hiding, etc), then I can understand that... No clue about the second time though.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Vitello

Post by Vitello »

Ok. Just to be sure there isn't any 'aid templar' syntax or other command I should be using?
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

It has been my experience that the task will fail in that way if there is an enemy around any time after the templar regains consciousness and before the templar has regained all their energy. They'll usually defeat whatever nethrim are present (including nether plants) and then leave to get some rest.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Odd, they should guard you, defeat the enemy, then continue waiting on healing. Perhaps their AI is getting reset when they begin attacking somehow.
mercer

Post by mercer »

not sure what's going on with these bugs, I've never had them. I go in, search for the templar normally in Shadgard old forest trail, thaum up, trance teh templar back to health of which the templar will regain consciousness fight any nethrem in the area, then give a message about rushing off before any further harm befalls them, then I leave and turn in the task. I'm curious to no what could be causing it, but I've certainly never been guarded. I didn't even think to bug that.

I did notice while I'm healing them that the templars continue trying to chant but there not actually doing anything it just says they intone a quiet chant. over, and over and over again until they leave. I have bugged it.

Return to “Monastic Order”