Suggestion: Guild Point Sink - Ambulance Wagon!

Humanitarians, healers and shepherds to the afflicted.
Adaria
Mentor

Suggestion: Guild Point Sink - Ambulance Wagon!

Post by Adaria »

I was thinking about somethnig earlier, how monks have a lot of guild points but not much to spend them on, we basicallyhave all the guild points we'll ever need for anything, many, many, many times over. Templars have the destreyer to aim for that is a nice big chunk of GP but monks don't really have something like that.

So here's a thought and I'm curious to know what people think of it.

At first I thought of our own horses or something, but instead I thought of something to help when, well, let's say the body count gets abit high. I was thinking of a sort of ambulance wagon or the like, a wagon specifically for dragging corpses and unconcious people into. Normally you have tohave bodies into the wagon with help, but sometimes that's not possible to get the help so I thought it could be a wagon we can literally drag bodies into, like a travelling room on wheels or something.

Another idea with this could be that multiple horses could be hitched to the wagon to make travel abit faster, this would be anyone with a horse that can do this of course, but the owner of the wagon would be the one determining where the wagon goes.

This is just an idea I decided to toss out there because I'd like to see some kind of guild point sink for monks other than food and other such supplies gotten in their shop. Granted, I love all this stuff and wanted to try and come up with somes tuff we can spend our guild points on that might put a bit of a dent in them.

Anyway, thanks for reading.
[[Althea (lying down, pie-splattered, haloed by light, calm, asleep, mesmerized)]]

Maric says, "The worrying thing, is that this cave seems to be safe, haven't seen anything in here."
a fallen dreadnaught arrives via a crack, armor clanking.
Maric says, "I shouldn't speak."

[CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: Evil is such a wonderful word. It defies "i" before "e", it defies goodness and when spelled backwards it defies death.
jilliana

Re: Suggestion: Guild Point Sink - Ambulance Wagon!

Post by jilliana »

I really like this idea. It's better than seeing bodies laying around in the wilderness waiting to be raised after a slaughter event.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Monastic Order”