New Church of Light Guru

Humanitarians, healers and shepherds to the afflicted.
Jirato
DEV

New Church of Light Guru

Post by Jirato »

I'm not sure if anyone has looked at the guru command lately, but I thought it would be a good idea to drop a note here to introduce myself as the new Church of Light guru.

I'll be taking over the general development of the Templar and Monk guilds. There is no need to panic though, overall development decisions and approval still come from Rias or Rithiel. I will likely be consulting with Rias heavily, considering this has always been his project from the beginning and I want to keep it as close to his original vision as possible.

My current focus for Monks is to help them become more desirable in group situations and for healing services. I will be evaluating their abilities, brainstorming new ones, and examining existing NPC alternatives (namely, infirmaries). There's also at least one new guild task planned, with hopefully more to come.

I'd like to keep a fairly open channel of communication and would be glad to receive any player feedback (positive or negative even) about the current state of the guild and future changes. I'll be checking the Monk and Templar sections of the BBS most frequently, and feel that would be the best place to share since it allows open discussion. However, if anyone would prefer to keep their comments private, players may also feel free to mail me in-game or at my contrarium.net address with any feedback, suggestions, or comments. There's a good chance that any such correspondence will be shared with the other GMs for their feedback though.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Monastic Order”