Question about joining this guild

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
Oasis

Question about joining this guild

Post by Oasis »

Hi there.

I've just started playing the game, have only had over 24 hours of play time. Been enjoying myself and mostly enjoyed group battle with a hunting party.
Am very interested in this guild and i'd enjoy submitting to its laws and regulations.
had a few questions:
1. Per the topic stickied, do i need to send an application for the guild? The topic is a few years old but i thought i asked. If yes, when am i able to send one? Do i need to have more experience and skills in the game?
2. Can new players join this guild at all?
3. I've started to roleplay catered to this guild but i can't find any knights or pretty much anyone to roleplay with as most seem to be busy with raising skills and earning riln and such. Do i keep building up my character's personality as i go and try to roleplay regardless, anyway?
Thanks for any help.
Oasis

Re: Question about joining this guild

Post by Oasis »

Hello.
Just updating this post i made a while ago.

It was certainly hard to find the members of the church for a few days after i started playing this game but staying around and looking for IC opportunities has lead to me finding a few of them which also led to great rp sessions.
Everything is going well IC and running a character based on the guild and its restrictions can be hard but there are elements in game that can help that i won't spoil, but the hint i can give is that role playing can help a lot.
On the ooc side, still no idea if my application was read, if my character is being observed, IF i have failed the expectations of the gms, or whether the guild is actually recruiting at all, since i have had completely no feedback at all. But i still have more ideas and have not run out of them yet and am enjoying what my character is doing so far.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

If you "failed the expectations of the gms", we'd let you know, wouldn't just leave you wondering.

I haven't had a chance to look at this yet. My hours in CLOK are pretty limited and the last few times I was able to get online, this was not at the top of my list. I'm usually on Monday through Friday from 9 to 3 Eastern time, but lately my work projects have been keeping me so busy that I don't even bring my Chromebook, which I do CLOK work on, with me. I do not expect to resume my daily CLOK work until late March at the earliest.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Oasis

Post by Oasis »

Jirato wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:00 am If you "failed the expectations of the gms", we'd let you know, wouldn't just leave you wondering.
That's really good to know.

A lot of people's schedule is busy these days with the disaster that's bearing down on us. Just got to be careful and safe.
Incidentally our workload with the search and rescue dogs have decreased as the red cross community does not want us to get the dogs to meet and play with new children and people in general for less risk of covid so i have a lot of time to play the game. I'll keep focusing on playing my only character, hopefully can get him where i'd like to then.
Oasis

Post by Oasis »

Well. I'd be just completing this topic with most likely my last post in it.
To answer my original question, the sticky post does indeed still apply for sure. Attempting to join this guild is a challenge, one that can be interesting for you if you are up to it; however, I figured, playing a templar also comes with its own challenges as well. It appears that there were members in this guild who were strong characters, unique individuals, each one setting a higher bar with how they acted and lived through out clok's history. This is important for me because what they have done and the stories they have created forms the image of this guild for everyone else. So i do not like to carry on on top of what is built with indifference. That's obviously a challenge which i'm looking forward to take on.

Return to “Knights Templar”