Thaumaturgy Gains

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
Kiyaani

Thaumaturgy Gains

Post by Kiyaani »

Would it be possible to review the thaumaturgy gains for templar on high energy-cost abilities? These are the only way we can improve thaumaturgy skill past a certain point and there are no low energy-cost or auto-cast alternatives we can use.
Shainar

Re: Thaumaturgy Gains

Post by Shainar »

I like this idea, and it could even be applied to a lot of other high energy spells. The higher energy costs make sense as a limiting factor so the spells aren't overused, since they're more powerful, but it would be great to get more gains as a result, particularly in the case of Templar when there's no other option available to improve the skill (Thaumaturgy, once healing no longer gives gains).
Shainar

Post by Shainar »

From the development log:
Spear of Light will now grant 100% more thaumaturgy skill and Sun Disc will now grant 150% more. -- Jirato 16:03, 23 May 2018 (EDT)
Thank you!
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Will keep an ear open for feedback, if we need to go higher, might be willing. Lets give this a try for a short while first though.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Thanks for looking into this so quickly! I guess I should have asked ages ago ;) I'll play around with it, but I'm not generally very good at judging these kinds of things so I wouldn't be able to really say if it needed more adjustment or not. I just felt it was initially low. I definitely appreciate the update and the willingness to look into it further if necessary.

Return to “Knights Templar”