task areas

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
mercer

task areas

Post by mercer »

so someone told me the templar tasks for shades and stuff are task areas and are designed for a group if someone dies there, no one can retrieve the corpse
Kiyaani

Re: task areas

Post by Kiyaani »

People can retrieve the corpse if they know the area you died in. The path won't be visible but it's still there. As long as they remember what room it was in they can still access it to recover you.
mercer

Post by mercer »

I meant if you didn't no it was a group task and whent in noone would be able to retrieve you unless they just thought to go everywhere and spam go path
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Anyway, just guessing here, but I'm assuming that a task generates a hidden path that has scaling nethrim mobs in it.

The easiest solution is to make task spawned paths unhidden so everyone can see it, thereby making it easy for both corpse retrieval and assistance from other players! Hooray suggestions!
Last edited by Lun on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edoras

Post by Edoras »

I'll admit I spent quite a time trying to find that spot myself tday, when someone died in a path and I was trying to find their body. I didn't know of that mechanic at the time.
mercer

Post by mercer »

might as well post it here as it is relating to the areas we get sent to for tasks. is there any way that we could be able to ask the taskmaster where they are? like ask orvar about deadwoords or ruined galleon or something sense most players kill infested, it would make sense a lot of nethrem places they don't no about

Return to “Knights Templar”