New Templar Suggestions/Comments

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
Jabril

New Templar Suggestions/Comments

Post by Jabril »

I will probably have several comments and suggestions for the Knights Templar as I continue to play so as opposed to making several different posts on each subject I would like to try to consolidate it all here.

First off, I would like to thank the GMs for their time and consideration to the difficulties with the haunting task. I do not know if the spawn timer was changed or it was the changes to the halo spell but I am finding it much easier now. On that note, I am very thankful to be able to toggle the halo when I cast thaumaturgy but now I am finding it a little tedious to have to cast halo over and over every 30 seconds to maintain it, plus it now carries an additional 3 second roundtime and energy drain. Any chance we could have it as it was before but with the ability to dismiss it if it is currently being projected? If that is too much trouble then how about just raising the duration time of the spell to a few minutes so it would be less of an issue to maintain.

Secondly, as per my RP choices (and lack of a voice) I have decided to never use templar chants. However, a small problem has come up in that ability Serafina's Blessing requires me to have first learned the Sacred Chants ability. Is there any way I can bypass this requirement or should I just bite the bullet, take the unused ability and mentally RP it out of existence?
jilliana

Re: New Templar Suggestions/Comments

Post by jilliana »

Hopefully it's okay to ask you here about your RP preference to not use your voice. Is it that Jabril is mute/voiceless, or is it that he just can't speak? Jill and Jabril did talk about the matter once, but to me in my mind, the reason for his inability to speak should be able to allow him to use his throat to make vocal rhythms. I'm asking because maybe he could hum the chants instead of outright call them out. I imagine the chants as being a pattern of words. Like a song. Not every song is exactly alike, especially ones about different things entirely. I imagine zeal as being different than the chant for the blessing, etc.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jabril

Re: New Templar Suggestions/Comments

Post by Jabril »

As discussed here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6158&p=34234#p34234

Unfortunately, I am unable to hum or whistle.

Return to “Knights Templar”