Trash receptacle

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
Alexander

Trash receptacle

Post by Alexander »

A trash receptacle of some kind would be appreciated somewhere within the Shadgard facilities. This came to mind when I went to discard a wooden shield from the Templar Armory that had been battered, and I thought it would be undesirable for it to be placed somewhere public where another might take it and bear the arms or armor of the Templar.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Trash receptacle

Post by Rias »

Added a few things while I was at it:

- A general trash barrel has been added to the main area.
- A post board has been added to the main area.
- A 'reclamation crate' has been added to the armory (essentially another trash barrel, but one you can feel better about throwing used weapons and gear into with the IC knowledge that it can possibly be salvaged and reused for something).
The lore compels me!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

The reclamation crate got me wondering if it's possible to also add a donation/re-use bin that's not trash. For spare armor, clothing, herbs or weapons that other church members can use.
Shainar

Post by Shainar »

Kiyaani wrote:The reclamation crate got me wondering if it's possible to also add a donation/re-use bin that's not trash. For spare armor, clothing, herbs or weapons that other church members can use.
This would be handy.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Bumping for possible reclamation crate that's actually able to store items for future/current members. There's a few potential churchies incoming and it would be nice to be able to donate them some armor or supplies via a donation/reclamation bin until they have the ability to get their own.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Bumping again - It would still be great to have a way to donate used or unwanted armor/weapons to church people via a crate of some sort without it being a trash barrel.

Return to “Knights Templar”