Request: Barding Repair

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
jilliana

Request: Barding Repair

Post by jilliana »

I would be super grateful if there was a means for templar to have the barding repaired on the destriers.

It could be a similar service to that of when we turn our horses over to the stable to get them healed.

I know I will be willing to actually pay for the service to be done instead of getting the church discount.
Anything so my destrier doesn't look so raggly:
Massive and well-muscled, this horse was bred for combat. Its hide is a dark blue-gray with occasional patches of lighter gray, its thick tail and close-cropped mane the deepest black.
It is wearing an iron chaffron, an iron crinet and some iron crupper and peytral barding (dented).
:(
Apologies if this request has been made one too many times. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Elystole

Re: Request: Barding Repair

Post by Elystole »

I downvote this request. I can't make as much fun of Jill and Sir Glue if he's not rolling out in pawnshop special.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Bumping for reconsideration.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

It will, one day, be possible. It's just not super high on the list at the moment considering that horses with barding are no longer available thanks to the whole Valeria situation.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

What if we were to search for an NPC that would be willing to fix barding for a large fee?
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Has there been further thought on this? I know it's on the list, but with my horse getting attacked more often than me lately I don't want its armor falling to pieces.
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

Agreed.
I'd also love to see the ability to get the glorious armored mounts come.back, i feel bad for the Templars who are missing out.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.

Return to “Knights Templar”