Suggestion: Soul Retrieval In Thaelsh

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
jilliana

Suggestion: Soul Retrieval In Thaelsh

Post by jilliana »

Apparently there isn't soul retrieval in Thaelsh and if there is, the room title wouldn't suggest it does. I figured it would make sense since there is a Monk there. It is also a bit easier than dragging the corpse into the tunnel and through the forest to Shadgard.
:)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Suggestion: Soul Retrieval In Thaelsh

Post by Rias »

Thanks a lot. Now I want to give the entire Temple an update and expansion.
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Yeah. That entire place looks raggly but eh, it's in the middle of enemy territory in one of the most dangerous places in the Lost Lands.
I just want to make one little request- don't get rid of the altar! :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

I'm not planning on getting rid of anything, just adding a little. With the secure supply line tunnel that was recently built, I think they'd have opportunity to get a little more comfortable there.
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Looking forward to seeing what you add. :)

Return to “Knights Templar”