Monk/Templar trainers

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
jilliana

Monk/Templar trainers

Post by jilliana »

Would it be possible if Monk trainres could give Templar lessons in Thaumaturgy and channeling?

There are currently no Templar trainers in Shadgard so it'd be nice if we could get lessons in these things if not anything combat related.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Monk/Templar trainers

Post by Rias »

After the stuff I've just put in the other thread on how the Monks and Templar channel their thaumaturgy differently, I think I'd rather just put a stand-in Templar trainer somewhere.

In the meantime, thanks to the new tunnel, you can easily get to Giovanni in Thaelsh who'll teach you.
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I was also going to suggest a stand-in but figured there may have been an IC reason for it.
Maybe Alexander's ex-squire Bores? :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Since Giovanni isn't an option anymore, is there a chance we can get a stand-in trainer/task giver in Shadgard again. Preferably someone who knows how to use a sword since the other two trainers don't and we don't get paid anymore.
Last edited by Kiyaani on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Check the post board in the Shadgard hub.
The lore compels me!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Would it be possible to have one of the several Church trainers offer perception? Seems there's a lot of sneaking around these days.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Kiyaani wrote:Seems there's a lot of sneaking around these days.
*GASP*
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Poking this as I still think a perception trainer being available would be super handy considering what Templar are often up against. Lots of stealth nethrim out there as well as PC/NPCs.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Would it be possible to get marksmanship added to go alongside the channeling and thaumaturgy training offered?

Return to “Knights Templar”