Healing Destriers

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
jilliana

Healing Destriers

Post by jilliana »

Though it is rare, there is the occasion where a Templar would need to heal a severe wound on a destrier. In light of this, I would like to suggest a means for a Templar to have the horse lay down so we can remove the armor long enough to heal them via poultice.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Healing Destriers

Post by Rias »

I'm lazy. Mounts should now bandageable regardless of armoredness or standing/lying positions.
The lore compels me!
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

Rias wrote:I'm lazy. Mounts should now bandageable regardless of armoredness or standing/lying positions.
That makes more sense anyways. You wouldn't want a horse to be lying down to take its armor off.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Thank you Rias!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Mounts being bandageable is great!

In other slightly more off topic news, I read Heating Destriers and I thought the update was so that if you rode a horse, you'd get warmed up from... your heating destrier. Weird.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Only the Grand Touring model of destrier comes with the optional heated saddles, low profile horeshoes, and fog lamps (don't ask where those go).

It's an extra 15000 riln. But they have Bluetooth too!
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

Jirato wrote:Only the Grand Touring model of destrier comes with the optional heated saddles, low profile horeshoes, and fog lamps (don't ask where those go).

It's an extra 15000 riln. But they have Bluetooth too!
Make those horseshoes iron and I bet you could squeeze twice that out of the Templars. And you wouldn't need to give them the other stuff.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

When I first read the heading for this topic I thought someone was asking for Destriers that could heal.

I imagined a horse dressed in a long flowing garb of white, adorned with holy symbols. The destrier would then nobly raise its majestic hoof, glowing with a bright thaumaturgic aura and with only a slight wiggle of its foot you would be healed from your afflictions and filled with horsey goodness.

neeeEEEEeeeigh
It's not easy being evil...
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

Someone is a closet brony.
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

Closet? Those doors are wide open.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I would totally go for the iron horseshoes. I wouldn't pay the 15000 riln though. The Viali would have to settle for getting that amount of my recognition points.
The turn this thread took is definitely amusing. :D

Return to “Knights Templar”