Bath house/wash room

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
Francesca

Bath house/wash room

Post by Francesca »

Not sure if this has been suggested before but it would be rather spiffy to have a room where we can wash off all the dirt we get covered in when out doing tasks. =D

A wash basin in our cell would also be nice.
Last edited by Francesca on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

I would like this as well, especially if there are not plans for washing facilities in the towns for general use already.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Rithiel

Post by Rithiel »

There are, but, well, you all probably know how long the todo list is.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

I'll leave a full-on bathhouse to Rithiel, but I'll see what I can do about creating a simple wash basin.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Francesca

Post by Francesca »

You guys rock! =D
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Thank you. I would expect a specific room with wash basins more than one in each cell, as the cells are quite small and cramped already, and I don't know that there would be adequate plumbing for every cell.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Who said anything about plumbing? This is old school! Although... maybe someone will discover a hidden hot spring somewhere?
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

My point exactly. I wouldn't expect there to be any plumbing at all in any of the cells, but I imagine a washroom would have some kind of drainage. A hidden spring would be an interesting option.
Francesca

Post by Francesca »

I can see your point about the plumbing needed for a basin in every cell, I suppose I didn't think it through properly, maybe we could have a small washroom at least?
Aleesia

Post by Aleesia »

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't it be easier and more ideal to have heated up water in one of those metal bath tubs and then you'd just dump it out when you're done?
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

or we could jump through the pipes and grab a fireflower really quick.

Return to “Knights Templar”