Mess hall: travel food

Protecting those who can't protect themselves and keeping evil at bay.
Alexander

Mess hall: travel food

Post by Alexander »

I enjoy the mess hall facility that was added to the Church, and often take a brief break to sit at the tables and eat my custom ordered meal, which often makes me hungry as a player as well and take a trip to the kitchen.

I would like to request some travel food be added as well, in the form of simple travel or iron rations, or perhaps something somehow unique to the Church. Not necessarily a special food with extraordinary qualities, but simply something other than a travel ration, similar to the waybread of the Tse Gaiyan, the Coalition wheatcakes, or the Bard's Bread of the Mummers.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

A couple new breads have been added to the mess hall.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Francesca

Post by Francesca »

Awesome! Mmmm flatbread!
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Thank you, Jirato.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!

Return to “Knights Templar”