Easy Trigger for Staves and Wands

Scholars and masters of the elements of our world.
Aranon

Easy Trigger for Staves and Wands

Post by Aranon »

I was having difficulty mixing up all of my elemancy supplies, especially the wands and staves. To that end, I came up with this useful little Mudlet trigger which I thought I would share as I have been seeing a good many of us online as of late.

It turns this.
You see nothing particularly unusual about the oak table.
On the oak table you see an exquisite alder staff, an elm staff (x2), an alder staff, a heavy copper pick mattock, a hawthorn staff and a birch staff.
Into this.
You see nothing particularly unusual about the oak table.
On the oak table you see an exquisite alder staff, an elm staff(geomancy) (x2), an alder staff(pyromancy), a heavy copper pick mattock, a hawthorn staff(aeromancy) and a birch staff(hydromancy).
Attachments
Color Staff and Wands.zip
(773 Bytes) Downloaded 195 times
“Curiosity is like the stomach of a man who only eats the wind.”
Jaster

Re: Easy Trigger for Staves and Wands

Post by Jaster »

This is great... but I like to picture my fire as bluish white, and my water as green. My water is an earthy, mossy water, hence the green coloring. The geomancy and aeromancy colors work for me though.
Aranon

Post by Aranon »

You can easily change the colors to whatever you like. Just alter the RGB values in the code. If you are up to such things of course.
“Curiosity is like the stomach of a man who only eats the wind.”
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Works great - I tweaked it a bit. I removed your setbgcolor because I have a black text on white background display, but it does help a lot to put some pizzazz on my gear. I may completely remove the color change in the future as well, but having the knowledge of how you replaced the wand thing? Awesome.

The biggest change this triggerset did for me is that it makes it more obvious to me what's a pyromancy stick or an aeromancy stick after a long period of being on a different character.

Return to “The Elemancers”