Nurses Office

Scholars and masters of the elements of our world.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Nurses Office

Post by Lun »

I've always thought it was odd that the Elemancer's University has neither a first aid wing, nor a nurses office. In all levels of education I've had, there've always been some sort of nurse available, even if they don't actually offer much in terms of helpfulness.

At the moment, the Mummer Camp is a nearby alternative, but it'd be nice to have one inside the college.
Last edited by Lun on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dakhal

Re: Nurses Office

Post by Dakhal »

I agree, after I was pretty badly wounded and looking to get some infirmary attention, my first idea was to check the University since I was in the area. I looked around (re-exploring the place) for an infirmary, but ended up finding nothing and having to climb back down the mountain to head somewhere else to deal with my damages.

It'd also help to inspire the whole "This is a school" vibe, rather than expecting the students who get injured in their practices (and yes, there are rooms designed with practice and duels in mind) to have to leave the ground to have to head out into the wilderness to be tended to.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: Nurses Office

Post by Lun »

Just an update to this particular thread. There is now an infirmary at the University! Rejoice, students! Now you can stay atop your mountain for as long as you have money!

Return to “The Elemancers”