Wingardium Leviosa!

Scholars and masters of the elements of our world.
Jirato
DEV

Wingardium Leviosa!

Post by Jirato »

I had an interesting email this morning pointing out some flaws in the University of Elemancy. These are mostly some older room descriptions that have likely existed since the area was first built by Landion way back when and just overlooked until now.

Anyway, I just want to pop in here and retcon some stuff.

The chandeliers in the dining hall cannot be freely floating. This would be impossible for numerous reasons. They are now suspended by chains.

The fireplace in the common room cannot be ever-burning and have logs that are strangely unaffected by the flames. We will assume that one of the University staff periodically restocks the fire until another solution can be implemented.

As for reports of inconsistency with portals and climbing checks, I'll need to investigate those further.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Orris

Re: Wingardium Leviosa!

Post by Orris »

When are we going to get the University temperature controlled swimming pool? Surrounded by a bunch of student hydromancers who channel it as part of their practice and lab exercises.

It could happen!
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)

Return to “The Elemancers”