Elemancers and open guild recruitment.

Scholars and masters of the elements of our world.
Jirato
DEV

Elemancers and open guild recruitment.

Post by Jirato »

While the situation is still shaky at best, the University of Elemancy is again accepting new students. Note that they might want to know a thing or two about rock climbing before attempting to enroll!
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Orris

Re: Elemancers and open guild recruitment.

Post by Orris »

If the aero lift is still having problems, I say we replace it with a hydro lift.

Welcome to any new students now that the University is open recruitment once again!
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)
Kunren

Re: Elemancers and open guild recruitment.

Post by Kunren »

Orris wrote:If the aero lift is still having problems, I say we replace it with a hydro lift.

Welcome to any new students now that the University is open recruitment once again!
A hydro lift isn't a lift. it's a weapon of war. xD
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.

Return to “The Elemancers”