Portal to Univeristy classroom

Scholars and masters of the elements of our world.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Portal to Univeristy classroom

Post by Rias »

There is a temporary portal in the Shadgard Chamber of Winds (where Aeromancer Olivia resides) that leads to the Novice's Classroom in the University of Elemancy. In this classroom Elemancers can find three trainers which can train students in the schools of Hydromancy, Geomancy and Pyromancy. At last, access to more than Aeromancy is available.

Happy Elemancing!
The lore compels me!
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

and cryomancy?Any guess when it'll be ready?
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Cryomancy should be around within the week. Isn't top priority at the moment, but it's up there.
The lore compels me!
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

excellenet.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

cryomancy is not for Ele-s Isiaa
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

That's correct, Cryomancy is unique to sorcerers, just as the other four -mancies are unique to Elemancers. There might be some rare way for someone to get access to all of them (there are spell mixtures involving cryo and other elemancies, after all), but for now it isn't planned to be a normal thing.
The lore compels me!
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

and how can one join the sorcerers?
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

I've just got one person I've let join for the time being - he's helping me test them. They're not quite ready for an official release yet. Once they are, there'll be an announcement and at least some hints as to how to join.
The lore compels me!
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

oh jay.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

I don't mean to be too much of a pest but.. I remember there was talk of a shop for Elemancer items (wands, staves, possibly robes, ect.) and additional rooms made inside of the school, was that idea given the axe or is it simply at the bottom of the priority list?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Shifted up higher on the priority list, now that I'm re-working the Elemancers. I'll add the shop sooner rather than later with at least a few items (basic wands, staves and robes), since it'd be easy to do. Should be in sometime tomorrow - pester me if it isn't.
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Oh we will.. we will *wink*
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

OH yes.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Rias had gained +36Hr extension of no pester time due to Service Provider being made of fail.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Thank you, but I might be able to finish up by tonight!
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Very cool.

Return to “The Elemancers”